All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for $17 worth of Asian food lunch or dinner
- $22 for two vouchers, each good for $17 worth of Asian food for lunch or dinner ($34 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid Mother's Day. Valid for Dine-in. Not valid for delivery or take-out. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mr. Wok & Sushi
Since opening in 1988, Mr. Wok & Sushi has served countless plates of Chinese, Thai, Malaysian, and Japanese fare. No matter diners' culinary leanings, they can find something to satisfy their hunger with a menu that even includes a fully stocked vegetarian section. Read on to learn about a few of the Tenafly restaurant's specialties.
- Mango shrimp and chicken: Succulent pieces of jumbo shrimp and chicken are sautéed with a mélange of colorful produce, including mangos, red bell peppers, melons, pineapples, and peaches to add a touch of sweetness.
- Peking pork chops: This entree features pork tenderloin covered in lotus flour, then simmered to a golden brown and sautéed with onions and scallions in a Peking-style sweet 'n' sour sauce.
- House sizzling steak: This specialty offering is composed of tender filet mignon with straw mushrooms and a blend of vegetables, including snow-pea pods, water chestnuts, and broccoli for a hearty meal.