Unlike safe cracking or bagpipe practice, dinner is best spent in the company of others. Celebrate togetherness with today’s Groupon to Mrs. P & Me in Mount Prospect. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a dinner for two (up to a $47.85 value), which includes:
- Two house-specialty entrees up to a $13.95 value each (up to a $27.90 value)
- Two beers or mixed drinks up to a $7 value each (up to a $14 value)
One hot-fudge brownie sundae (a $5.95 value)</p>
- For $40, you get a dinner for four (up to a $95.70 value), which includes:
- Four house-specialty entrees up to a $13.95 value each (up to a $55.80 value)
- Four beers or mixed drinks up to a $7 value each (up to a $28 value)
- Two hot-fudge brownie sundaes (an $11.90 value)</p>
Founded as a traveler-friendly saloon in 1902, Mrs. P & Me now welcomes patrons to a menu of comforting pub fare and drinks served from its original bar. Poultry rules the dinner menu, from the herb-marinated grecian chicken to the rigatoni palermo, starring grilled chicken nesting in vodka-sauced pasta. Old-fashioned pot roast is no match for even the most tenderly wielded fork, causing occasional taunts from its accompanying soup, salad, and potato, and a half-slab of tender baby back ribs arrives ready to slather fingers in a specialty sauce. At the bar, Guinness and Fat Tire fizz from the taps, and drink slingers pour wine and mix basic cocktails. Inside Mrs. P & Me’s stately Tudor-style house, diners chat amid historic Mount Prospect memorabilia, and, on the patio, spoons clink in battles of bites that draw crowds of wagering passersby.
100 E Prospect Ave.
Mr. Prospect, Illinois 60056Get Directions