All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 17, 2012
Reviewed May 7, 2012
Reviewed May 4, 2012
What You'll Get
Unlike safe cracking or bagpipe practice, dinner is best spent in the company of others. Celebrate togetherness with today’s Groupon to Mrs. P & Me in Mount Prospect. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a dinner for two (up to a $47.85 value), which includes:
- Two house-specialty entrees up to a $13.95 value each (up to a $27.90 value)
- Two beers or mixed drinks up to a $7 value each (up to a $14 value)
One hot-fudge brownie sundae (a $5.95 value)</p>
- For $40, you get a dinner for four (up to a $95.70 value), which includes:
- Four house-specialty entrees up to a $13.95 value each (up to a $55.80 value)
- Four beers or mixed drinks up to a $7 value each (up to a $28 value)
- Two hot-fudge brownie sundaes (an $11.90 value)</p>
Founded as a traveler-friendly saloon in 1902, Mrs. P & Me now welcomes patrons to a menu of comforting pub fare and drinks served from its original bar. Poultry rules the dinner menu, from the herb-marinated grecian chicken to the rigatoni palermo, starring grilled chicken nesting in vodka-sauced pasta. Old-fashioned pot roast is no match for even the most tenderly wielded fork, causing occasional taunts from its accompanying soup, salad, and potato, and a half-slab of tender baby back ribs arrives ready to slather fingers in a specialty sauce. At the bar, Guinness and Fat Tire fizz from the taps, and drink slingers pour wine and mix basic cocktails. Inside Mrs. P & Me’s stately Tudor-style house, diners chat amid historic Mount Prospect memorabilia, and, on the patio, spoons clink in battles of bites that draw crowds of wagering passersby.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for entrees up to $13.95. Not valid for London Broil. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.