Stomachs only growl when they're hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with this Groupon.
$16 for a prepared meal for four (up to $29.49 total value)
- Chicken pie, baked spaghetti, or tetrazzini (up to an $11.99 value)
- Bag of garden salad with four servings and dressong (a $1.50 value each)
- Choice of side: mac 'n' cheese, scalloped potatoes, broccoli casserole, green-bean casserole, or sweet-potato casserole (up to a $7 value)
- Mini baguette (a $2 value)
- Tea, sweetened or unsweetened (a $2.50 value)
Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli
Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli bakes fresh, preservative-free packaged meals, pastries, and breads that make for comforting homestyle meals. Take-home meals whisk guesswork away from dinnertime with nourishing selections such as meatloaf with a barbecue glaze, baked spaghetti, or white-meat-chicken and vegetable pies. Midday munchers can swing by to pick up convenient boxed lunches containing sandwiches, wraps, or a cheery note from Mom. The storefront's curved glass case bursts with a cornucopia of baked goods that sing their luscious siren song as patrons stroll in to gaze upon stacks of muffins, peanut-butter cookies, or cream-cheese brownies. Several two-seater tables atop a black-and-white-checkered floor invite patrons to cozy up to a loved one as they nibble slices of carrot cake or a flaky croissant.
“Great food!! Makes dinner easy. Many choices of entrees and sides available in store as well as wonderful baked goods.”
“Good meal !”
“I love the Groupon spaghetti deal.”