Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with this Groupon.
$15 for a prepared meal for four (up to a $29.49 total value)
- Chicken pie, baked spaghetti, or tetrazzini (up to an $11.99 value)
- Four servings of salad (a $6 value)
- Choice of side: mac ‘n’ cheese, twice-baked potatoes, broccoli casserole, green-bean casserole, sweet-potato casserole, or squash casserole (up to a $7 value)
- Mini baguette (a $2 value)
- Sweet tea (a $2.50 value)<p>
Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli
Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli bakes fresh, preservative-free packaged meals, pastries, and breads that make for comforting homestyle meals. Take-home meals whisk guesswork away from dinnertime with nourishing selections such as meatloaf with a barbecue glaze, baked spaghetti, or white-meat-chicken and vegetable pies. Midday munchers can swing by to pick up convenient boxed lunches containing sandwiches, wraps, or a cheery note from Mom. The storefront's curved glass case bursts with a cornucopia of baked goods that sing their luscious siren song as patrons stroll in to gaze upon stacks of muffins, peanut-butter cookies, or cream-cheese brownies. Several two-seater tables atop a black-and-white-checkered floor invite patrons to cozy up to a loved one as they nibble slices of carrot cake or a flaky croissant.
96% of 2,037 customers recommend
“very nice people and all the sweets, breads looked so yummy!”
“Delicious and beautiful food!”