Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with this Groupon.
$15 for a prepared meal for four (up to a $29.49 total value)
- Chicken pie, baked spaghetti, or tetrazzini (up to an $11.99 value)
- Four servings of salad (a $6 value)
- Choice of side: mac ‘n’ cheese, twice-baked potatoes, broccoli casserole, green-bean casserole, sweet-potato casserole, or squash casserole (up to a $7 value)
- Mini baguette (a $2 value)
- Sweet tea (a $2.50 value)<p>
Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli
Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli bakes fresh, preservative-free packaged meals, pastries, and breads that make for comforting homestyle meals. Take-home meals whisk guesswork away from dinnertime with nourishing selections such as meatloaf with a barbecue glaze, baked spaghetti, or white-meat-chicken and vegetable pies. Midday munchers can swing by to pick up convenient boxed lunches containing sandwiches, wraps, or a cheery note from Mom. The storefront's curved glass case bursts with a cornucopia of baked goods that sing their luscious siren song as patrons stroll in to gaze upon stacks of muffins, peanut-butter cookies, or cream-cheese brownies. Several two-seater tables atop a black-and-white-checkered floor invite patrons to cozy up to a loved one as they nibble slices of carrot cake or a flaky croissant.
96% of 2,167 customers recommend
“Great value and very good food!!!”
“Great food!! Makes dinner easy. Many choices of entrees and sides available in store as well as wonderful baked goods.”
“Good meal !”