What You'll Get
$18 for a prepared meal for four (up to $31.50 total value)
- Chicken pie or baked spaghetti (up to an $13.00 value)
- Bag of garden salad and dressing with four servings ($1.50 value each serving)
- Choice of side: mac ‘n’ cheese, scalloped potatoes, broccoli casserole, green-bean casserole, or sweet-potato casserole (up to a $7 value)
- Rolls or mini baguette ($2 value)
- Tea, sweet or unsweet ($3.50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Tax not included and will be added to total bill upon checkout. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli
Mrs. Pumpkin’s Bakery & Deli bakes fresh, preservative-free packaged meals, pastries, and breads that make for comforting homestyle meals. Take-home meals whisk guesswork away from dinnertime with nourishing selections such as meatloaf with a barbecue glaze, baked spaghetti, or white-meat-chicken and vegetable pies. Midday munchers can swing by to pick up convenient boxed lunches containing sandwiches, wraps, or a cheery note from Mom. The storefront's curved glass case bursts with a cornucopia of baked goods that sing their luscious siren song as patrons stroll in to gaze upon stacks of muffins, peanut-butter cookies, or cream-cheese brownies. Several two-seater tables atop a black-and-white-checkered floor invite patrons to cozy up to a loved one as they nibble slices of carrot cake or a flaky croissant.