All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed 8 days ago
· Reviewed November 26, 2017
· Reviewed November 14, 2017
What You'll Get
Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $79 for four weekly golf lessons on a weeknight, redeemable in September or October (a $179 value)
- $89 for four weekly golf lessons on a weekend day, redeemable in September or October (a $179 value)
- $79 for four weekly golf lessons on a weeknight, redeemable in 2014 (a $179 value)
- $89 for four weekly golf lessons on a weekend day, redeemable in 2014 (a $179 value)
All options include range balls. The 2014 schedule will be released closer to the beginning of the year. Please call for schedule information.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must redeem across 4 consecutive weeks. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mt. Freedom Golf
With a 39-stall driving range, a miniature-golf circuit, and a nine-hole par 3 course, Mt. Freedom Golf helps golfers fine-tune every aspect of their game. That par 3 layout features several holes that span at least 100 yards from the tee to the bentgrass greens, showcasing a verdant expanse for players to work their short irons. Players bogey-proof swings at the driving range, where natural-grass hitting areas cater to those who favor a natural feel and provoke artificial mats to crow about how photosynthesis is overrated.
After grappling the yips at the safari-themed mini-golf course, players can seek out putter advice from one three ace instructors. Mt. Freedom Golf also offers a nine-hole Frisbee-golf course that favors those with disc-hurling prowess or enough money to hire a pizza chef as a caddy.