All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 26, 2017
· Reviewed November 14, 2017
· Reviewed October 10, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a four-month winter golf membership for one with unlimited access to the par-3 course and driving range, plus 25% off merch (a $350 value)
- $79 for a four-month winter golf membership for two with unlimited access to the par-3 course and driving range, plus 25% off merch (a $700 value)
- $129 for a four-month winter golf membership for four with unlimited access to par-3 course and the driving range, plus 25% off merch (a $1,400 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 large bucket for driving range per day. Limit 1 round of golf per day. Subject to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mt. Freedom Golf
With a 39-stall driving range, a miniature-golf circuit, and a nine-hole par 3 course, Mt. Freedom Golf helps golfers fine-tune every aspect of their game. That par 3 layout features several holes that span at least 100 yards from the tee to the bentgrass greens, showcasing a verdant expanse for players to work their short irons. Players bogey-proof swings at the driving range, where natural-grass hitting areas cater to those who favor a natural feel and provoke artificial mats to crow about how photosynthesis is overrated.
After grappling the yips at the safari-themed mini-golf course, players can seek out putter advice from one three ace instructors. Mt. Freedom Golf also offers a nine-hole Frisbee-golf course that favors those with disc-hurling prowess or enough money to hire a pizza chef as a caddy.