Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose from Two Options
- $79 for four weekly golf lessons on a weeknight (a $179 value)
- $89 for four weekly golf lessons on a weekend (a $179 value)<p>
Then, choose from the following dates:
- Monday: June 3, June 10, June 17, and June 24
- Tuesday: May 28, June 4, June 11, and June 18
- Wednesday: May 29, June 5, June 12, and June 19
- Thursday: May 30, June 6, June 13, and June 20
- Saturday: June 1, June 8, June 15, and June 22
- Sunday: June 2, June 9, June 16, and June 23<p>
Each option includes four lessons, taking place one night per week for four consecutive weeks; the Monday–Thursday options take place from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., while Saturday and Sunday options run from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. During each class, up to 12 participants work with two instructors to hone their swings. All options include range balls.
Mt. Freedom Golf
With a 39-stall driving range, a miniature-golf circuit, and a nine-hole par 3 course, Mt. Freedom Golf helps golfers fine-tune every aspect of their game. That par 3 layout features several holes that span at least 100 yards from the tee to the bentgrass greens, showcasing a verdant expanse for players to work their short irons. Players bogey-proof swings at the driving range, where natural-grass hitting areas cater to those who favor a natural feel and provoke artificial mats to crow about how photosynthesis is overrated.
After grappling the yips at the safari-themed mini-golf course, players can seek out putter advice from one three ace instructors. Mt. Freedom Golf also offers a nine-hole Frisbee-golf course that favors those with disc-hurling prowess or enough money to hire a pizza chef as a caddy.