Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for four weekly golf lessons on a weeknight (a $179 value)
- $89 for four weekly golf lessons on a weekend (a $179 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Mondays: July 15, July 22, July 29, and August 5
- Tuesdays: July 9, July 16, July 23, and July 30
- Wednesdays: July 17, July 24, July 31, and August 6
- Thursdays: July 11, July 18, July 25, and August 1
- Saturdays: July 13, July 20, July 27, and August 3
- Sundays: July 14, July 21, July 28, and August 4
Each option includes four lessons, which take place one night per week for four consecutive weeks. The Monday–Thursday options, capped at 12 participants each, take place from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday options run from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. with no restrictions on class size. All options include range balls.
Mt. Freedom Golf
With a 39-stall driving range, a miniature-golf circuit, and a nine-hole par 3 course, Mt. Freedom Golf helps golfers fine-tune every aspect of their game. That par 3 layout features several holes that span at least 100 yards from the tee to the bentgrass greens, showcasing a verdant expanse for players to work their short irons. Players bogey-proof swings at the driving range, where natural-grass hitting areas cater to those who favor a natural feel and provoke artificial mats to crow about how photosynthesis is overrated.
After grappling the yips at the safari-themed mini-golf course, players can seek out putter advice from one three ace instructors. Mt. Freedom Golf also offers a nine-hole Frisbee-golf course that favors those with disc-hurling prowess or enough money to hire a pizza chef as a caddy.
80% of 145 customers recommend
“not the most complex took about 45 min with two cheating kids :) ”
“Don't expect to play real golf. all 50 yard holes. 9 played twice. But a lot of inexpensive fun. Good for your short, short game. Staff was very friendly”
“Nice, quiet & friendly staff.”