Summer fun awaits in the form of human hamster balls, bungee trampolines, a 32-foot rock wall, and the half-mile dual Alpine Slide
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for a half-day adventure pass for two people ($68 value)
- $23 for two rides on the Alpine Slide for two people ($46 value)
The half-day adventure pass grants access to four hours and over 20 different outdoor activities, including miniature golf, Zorb (human hamster balls), disc golf, mountain biking, climbing walls, and rides down the Alpine Slide—a half-mile, roller-coaster-like run down the mountain.
Beginning June 14, Mt. Hood Skibowl will be open seven days a week for the following hours:
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday through Thursday
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Fridays
The half-day adventure pass schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday through Thursday
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday
View the full summer schedule.
Need To Know
About Mt. Hood Skibowl
Located at Skibowl East, the Snow Tube and Adventure Park boasts a variety of snow play attractions for all ages. The park features Mt. Hood's only conveyor-assisted tube hill, offering two conveyors, which provides access to multiple tube lanes and provides stunning views of Mt. Hood. There's also a kiddy carousel, Frosty's Playland, and a two-story, 2,400 sq. ft. indoor play zone, all of which is included with the price of a tube ticket.
When the sun goes down on the tube hill, the lights come on for Cosmic Tubing. Laser, colored, and black lights, as well as over 600,00 LED lights, illuminate the world's only COSMIC TUBING hill. Visitors party to the beat of music and sport the included glow necklaces as they experience a veritable winter wonderland. At the top of the tube hill, guests find hot food and warm drinks available in Mutorpor Lodge, making the experience all the more cozy.