Choose Between Two Options
$41 for a golf outing for two with lunch ($85 value)
- 18-hole round of golf ($40 value)
- Cart rental ($20 value)
- Bucket of balls ($8 value)
- Lunch for two, including choice of a hamburger or hot dog and drinks ($17 value)
$62 for a golf outing for four with lunch ($170 value)
- 18-hole round of golf ($80 value)
- Cart rental ($40 value)
- Two buckets of balls ($16 value)
- Lunch for four, including choice of a hamburger or hot dog and drinks ($17 value)
Mt. Huff Golf Course
Even if golfers find themselves struggling on one of Mt. Huff Golf Course's more challenging holes, it's a safe bet they won't be complaining about the scenery. Sprawled across Indian Valley at the base of Mount Hough, the course surrounds players with majestic views of the peaks.
The epic scale of the backdrop stands in contrast to the course itself, which covers just 4,439 yards from the back tees. Still, some holes rate as sizable par fives, including the 501-yard ninth hole and the 467-yard 18th hole. Two sets of tees per hole ensure golfers of all skill levels can compete, and various bunkers and sand traps reward accuracy throughout rounds. The course remains open year-round, as long as the weather permits and the surrounding mountains don't burst with confetti.