What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$49 for a full-day hiking tour for 1 (C$89.99 value)
- C$95 for a full-day hiking tour for 2 (C$179.99 value)
- C$182 for a full-day hiking tour for 4 (C$359.99 value)
- C$462 for a group hiking tour for up to 13, valid Monday–Friday (C$1,169.99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mt. Waddington's Outdoors
Sam Waddington is the owner of Mt. Waddington's Outdoors, but first and foremost, he's an adventurer. A mountaineer, climber, and world traveller, Sam's primary goal is to share his own joy of the natural world. Read on to learn about just a few ways that Sam and his staff encourage all manner of outdoor excursions.
- Rentals: All sorts of outdoor gear is available for rent. Backpacks, tents, and cooking tools are available for backcountry campers and hikers, while alpinists can borrow safety packages complete with beacons, probes, and shovels. Mt. Waddington's even rents out navigation equipment, including satellite phones and GPSs.
- Courses and Guiding: To ensure adventurers are prepared during their time outdoors, the Chilliwack spot's classes teach basic and advanced safety courses for kayakers, rock climbers, and backpackers. Likewise, patrons can join guided hikes that traverse the breathtaking Skagit Range.
- Retail: Guests can also swing by the retail area of Mt. Waddington's Outdoors. In addition to serving as an authorized dealer of Alpacka packrafts, the shop is home to an extensive inventory of outdoor apparel and gear from brands such as Patagonia, Osprey, and Mountain Hardwear.