All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Martial arts encompass many forms of hand-to-hand combat, from Jiu-Jitsu to punching walls in your sleep. Focus your fury with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for one month of children's Little Ninjas classes valid for children ages 3-7 (a $60 value)
- $33 for one month of children's Jiu-Jitsu classes valid for children ages 8-13 (a $70 value)
- $38 for one month of children's Thai-kickboxing classes valid for children ages 7-13 (an $80 value)
- $38 for one month of adult Jiu-Jitsu or Thai-kickboxing classes (an $80 value)
- $54 for one month of adult Jiu-Jitsu and Thai-kickboxing classes (a $110 value)
The deal is valid for unlimited classes within chosen program. See the schedule here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon, classes expire 1 month from activation. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Muay Thai Niagara
Muay Thai Niagara occupies an immense 5,000-square-foot facility, with more than 30 bags, and one of Ontario’s most experienced staff of instructors, which includes Canadian national team coach Kru Roger Lumyoung. Adult classes run seven days a week, with sessions available for men, women, children, and defenseless scarecrows. Children's classes teach self-defense methods within an organized setting that focuses on discipline and respect, and adult classes offer students a recreational workout using martial arts techniques.