Choose from Five Options
- $17 for a tour for 2, including a rum tasting and shot glasses, valid any day ($30 value)
- $10 for a tour for 2, including a rum tasting and shot glasses, valid Monday–Friday ($30 value)
- $20 for a tour for 4, including a rum tasting and shot glasses, valid Monday–Friday ($60 value)
- $33 for a tour for 4, including a rum tasting and shot glasses, valid any day ($60 value)
- $60 for a tour for up to 15 people, including a rum tasting and shot glasses ($225 value)
Read about the tour, where you'll see how small-batch rum is made start-to-finish, and see the schedule here.
Muddy River Distillery
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? At Muddy River Distillery, we make the best rum you’ve ever tasted by using premium ingredients, handcrafted recipes, and custom-built stills.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Our story starts the way it does for most entrepreneurial leaps of faith: we left jobs that were unfulfilling to follow our passion. Our passion is distilling rum. Our early days of R&D triggered an obsession to create a fine spirit that we were proud of, and one that others would enjoy. Once we nailed down our first recipe, we knew we were on to something. All that was left was finding a way to bring it to the masses. From the reclaimed distillery floors to the custom-built stills to the handcrafted rum recipes, we’ve built Muddy River Distillery from the ground up. Without the help of our friends and family this wouldn’t have been possible. There are no investors, no trust funds, no sugar daddies. Still, our greatest point of pride is the superior quality of our product, which we believe is the best damn rum you’ll ever taste.
What do you love most about your job? Sharing our products and passion with others.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? We love when a customer has tasted our products out at a bar or restaurant and liked it so much they had to meet us.