Preparing for a race means training hard or learning how to latch onto the underbelly of a faster runner like a lamprey. Get to the finish line with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for registration for a 10K run ($30 value)
- $19 for registration for a 20K run ($40 value)
- $29 for registration for a 25K run ($60 value)
- $34 for registration for a 50K run ($70 value)
- $10 for registration for a 5K run ($20 value)
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming runs.
For nearly 30 years, Mudslinger Events/Oregon Trail Runs has encouraged Oregonians to explore their state by foot or by wheel. Started by a group of mountain biking enthusiasts, the organization creates runs and rides that get the blood pumping—including its namesake event, the Mudslinger, which sends cyclists racing through the Starker Forests. Off the bike, trail runs to the top of Mary's Peak and probably not through the Alsea Falls give participants a new perspective on the lush Northwest landscape.