Samosas, beef vindaloo, lamb biryani, and other Indian staples are on the menu at this cozy restaurant
About Mughal Palace
Mughal Palace entices diners with its generous menu of fine Indian cuisine. Read on to learn more about some of their staples:
- Bhajia: a vegetarian appetizer consisting of medium-spiced vegetable fritters made with onions, potatoes, spinach, and cauliflower.
- Murgh Muglai: skinless chicken gently simmered in coconut milk and blended with mild spices in a creamy cashew nut sauce.
- Paneer Tikka Masala: chunks of cottage cheese dipped in tomato cream sauce and garnished with fresh green spices.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days