Studio offers a variety of classes such as Hatha, Vinyasa, or Yin for participants who want restore the balance of their bodies and minds
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Yoga classes offered include:
- Hatha - In this class, postures are held for longer periods of time. The focus is on creating balance between mind, body, and spirit in ultimate preparation for meditation.
- Restorative - Slow paced and passive, this class is a time of surrender. Postures are held for 3-5 minutes each. Classes are accompanied by music, option of gentle massage and hands-on adjustments.
- Vinyasa - The class involves seamless movement between postures, linked with the breath. This class can be somewhat more physically demanding than others.
- Slow Flow - A Vinyasa-style class that links one’s movement with the breath, this class encourages to slow things down.
- Yin - In this class, each pose is held for 3-5 minutes to help strengthen the flow of energy throughout the body. Plenty of props are involved, and classes are accompanied by music and the options of gentle massage and hands-on adjustments.
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Mukti is a yoga studio and alternative healing center. The founders of this studio believe that yoga is about so much more than breaking a sweat - it's a union of mind, body, and spirit. Mukti wants to help their clients find their spiritual freedom and lead a pain- and stress-free life.