Studio offers a variety of classes such as Hatha, Vinyasa, or Yin for participants who want restore the balance of their bodies and minds
What You'll Get
- Yoga classes offered include:
- Hatha - In this class, postures are held for longer periods of time. The focus is on creating balance between mind, body, and spirit in ultimate preparation for meditation.
- Restorative - Slow paced and passive, this class is a time of surrender. Postures are held for 3-5 minutes each. Classes are accompanied by music, option of gentle massage and hands-on adjustments.
- Vinyasa - The class involves seamless movement between postures, linked with the breath. This class can be somewhat more physically demanding than others.
- Slow Flow - A Vinyasa-style class that links one’s movement with the breath, this class encourages to slow things down.
- Yin - In this class, each pose is held for 3-5 minutes to help strengthen the flow of energy throughout the body. Plenty of props are involved, and classes are accompanied by music and the options of gentle massage and hands-on adjustments.
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Mukti is a yoga studio and alternative healing center. The founders of this studio believe that yoga is about so much more than breaking a sweat - it's a union of mind, body, and spirit. Mukti wants to help their clients find their spiritual freedom and lead a pain- and stress-free life.