All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $95 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $179.50 value)
- $95 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $179.50 value)
- $185 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $366 value)
- $185 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $366 value)<p>
Each diner receives:
- Hot or sweet soppressata with imported grana padano cheese, bruschetta, and fried-zucchini or mushroom salad (a $7 value)
- One appetizer or salad (up to an $18.75 value)
- One entree (up to a $44.50 value)
- One dessert (up to an $9.25 value)<p>
Tables of two get two glasses of red or white house wine (up to a $20.50 value), and tables of four receive one bottle of house wine (up to a $48 value).<p>
Appetizers such as New Zealand clams in garlic and white wine and certified Angus beef carpaccio whet appetites for entrees such as veal milanese with arugula, porcini-mushroom risotto, or swordfish with olives and capers in marinara. See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for dover sole. Must mention Groupon when making reservation. Phone reservation only. Subject to availability. Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic drink. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mulino's of Westchester
Behind the Zagat-rated restaurant's rich wooden bar, its tenders pour amber liquors from elegant crystal decanters and flood the curves of wine glasses with vintage varietals. Friendly, efficient servers move between plush couches and carved wooden pillars as they lay out Angus beef carpaccio and baked clams on the tables' white linens. In the kitchen, chefs douse black linguine, lobster tails, and veal in marinara or pesto to create their signature northern Italian fare. The dimly lit dining room strikes chords of old-world elegance with rich wooden accents, a gleaming black grand piano, and a Louis XIV impersonator who dabs diners' mouths with a bib.