Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $95 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $179.50 value)
- $95 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $179.50 value)
- $185 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $366 value)
- $185 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $366 value)<p>
Each diner receives:
- Hot or sweet soppressata with imported grana padano cheese, bruschetta, and fried-zucchini or mushroom salad (a $7 value)
- One appetizer or salad (up to an $18.75 value)
- One entree (up to a $44.50 value)
- One dessert (up to an $9.25 value)<p>
Tables of two get two glasses of red or white house wine (up to a $20.50 value), and tables of four receive one bottle of house wine (up to a $48 value).<p>
Appetizers such as New Zealand clams in garlic and white wine and certified Angus beef carpaccio whet appetites for entrees such as veal milanese with arugula, porcini-mushroom risotto, or swordfish with olives and capers in marinara. See the full menu.<p>
Mulino's of Westchester
Behind the Zagat-rated restaurant's rich wooden bar, its tenders pour amber liquors from elegant crystal decanters and flood the curves of wine glasses with vintage varietals. Friendly, efficient servers move between plush couches and carved wooden pillars as they lay out Angus beef carpaccio and baked clams on the tables' white linens. In the kitchen, chefs douse black linguine, lobster tails, and veal in marinara or pesto to create their signature northern Italian fare. The dimly lit dining room strikes chords of old-world elegance with rich wooden accents, a gleaming black grand piano, and a Louis XIV impersonator who dabs diners' mouths with a bib.