Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $89 for a dinner for two on Saturday (up to a $179.50 total value)
- $89 for a dinner for two between Monday and Friday (up to a $179.50 total value)
- $179 for a dinner for four on Saturday (up to a $366 total value)
- $179 for a dinner for four between Monday and Friday (up to a $366 total value)<p>
Each dinner for includes:
- Hot or sweet sopressata (cured salami) with imported grana padano cheese, bruschetta, and either fried zucchini or mushroom salad for each guest (a $7 value each)
- One appetizer or salad for each guest (up to an $18.75 value each)
- One entree for each guest (up to a $44.50 value each)
- One dessert for each guest (up to an $9.25 value each)
- Two glasses of pinot noir (a $20.50 value) for tables of two or one bottle of wine (up to a $48 value) for tables of four. Diners can substitute pinot noir for another wine varietal of lesser or equal value.<p>
Appetizers such as New Zealand clams in garlic and white wine and certified Angus beef carpaccio whet appetites for entrees such as veal Milanese with arugula, porcini-mushroom risotto, or swordfish with olives and capers in marinara. See the full menu.<p>
Mulino's of Westchester
Behind the Zagat-rated restaurant's rich wooden bar, its tenders pour amber liquors from elegant crystal decanters and flood the curves of wine glasses with vintage varietals. Friendly, efficient servers move between plush couches and carved wooden pillars as they lay out Angus beef carpaccio and baked clams on the tables' white linens. In the kitchen, chefs douse black linguine, lobster tails, and veal in marinara or pesto to create their signature northern Italian fare. The dimly lit dining room strikes chords of old-world elegance with rich wooden accents, a gleaming black grand piano, and a Louis XIV impersonator who dabs diners' mouths with a bib.