Traditional Indian cuisine with a specialty focus on tandoori-prepared dishes
About Mumbai Tandoor
Originally used in Egypt and Persia, the tandoor, or clay oven, has been a staple of Indian cuisine for centuries. This unique cooking method yields smoky and flavorful breads, meats, and curries. Now, Mumbai Tandoor brings these ancient flavors to eager diners in Vernon Hills.
- Meats: after being marinated in a combination of spices and creamy yogurt, lamb chops are barbecued in the clay oven for a smoky and tender flavor
- Seafood: tandoori shrimp gets rubbed in a complex yet balanced blend of spices before being delicately cooked in the clay oven
- Vegetarian: an earthy combination of sliced mushrooms and green peas are sautéed in curry sauce for a meatless treat
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 10% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days