After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
First Time Users Only
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $40 Munchery credit
- $40 for $80 Munchery credit
- Single-serving dishes change every day.
Before purchasing the Groupon, please first make sure Munchery delivers to your neighborhood by checking their service areas here. Munchery also offers cooking kits, shipped weekly, to some additional areas—see here.
Munchery has a whole new answer to “What’s for dinner?” When you’re too busy or too tired to cook, Munchery provides an option for fresh, chef-designed meals delivered right to your door to make sure the dinner hour is full of high quality eats and devoid of cooking stress.
- Menu changes daily: Individual dishes mean everyone at the table can eat what they like, from shredded beef tacos or spiced chicken on minted couscous to seared ahi soba noodle salad and homey mac ‘n cheese.
- Dinner delivered to your door, when you need it: No waiting for restaurants to open to take your order or scheduling food pick-up on your commute home.
- Food that arrives chilled, for maximum freshness and ultimate flexibility: Heat it up when you’re ready to eat, no lukewarm pizza or tepid stir-fry again.
- Feed more than yourself: Meals donated to a local food bank every time you order.
- Munchery partners with The Conservation Fund to plant trees that off-set the environmental impact of deliveries. Munchery features bike delivery in dense urban areas, and food packaging is compostable and/or recyclable.
- Prices on food and delivery reflect true costs, from quality ingredients to delivery employees.
How it Works
Customers can order Munchery via its website or iPhone or Android app. Pre-order food for dinner and select the best time for delivery. In select areas with on-demand ordering, customers can order food in the early evening for delivery within the hour.