All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Click here to view the calendar
- Onsite cafeteria: lunch rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visitors are able to leave for lunch and return to the museum at no additional cost.
- Transportation: parking is available next to the museum.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No cash value. No cash back. Children less than one are free of charge. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Muncie Children's Museum
The Muncie Children's Museum has come a long way since it first opened its doors back in 1977. Originally located in the old Petty and Walgreen’s buildings in downtown Muncie, the museum became a popular destination for families but quickly outgrew its space. After many years of planning—along with strong support from the community—the museum moved into a new space and, to this day, provides children a fun and educational experience in a safe and creative environment.
- Size: 24,000 square feet of interactive activities meant to inspire creativity and imagination
- Eye Catcher: The Ant Wall where kids climb into a large ant-farm style wall while learning about the many different jobs ants have in a colony
- Permanent Exhibits: Over 15 exhibits including the Tot Spot, Outdoor Learning Center, Book Nook, Schoolhouse, and Water Works where kids can imaginatively channel water or aim water blasters at targets
- Occasional Exhibit: Animal Acts where children can meet one of the museums famous animals while participating in an activity
- Can't Miss: Discovery Park, a STEM exhibit educating children on how science plays a role in the world around them