All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 15, 2018
· Reviewed May 6, 2018
· Reviewed April 16, 2018
What You'll Get
- $42 for a murder mystery dinner and post-show activity ($85 value)
Choose from the following post-show activities:
- Murder Match Smackdown Aftershow wrestling match on Saturday, August 8
- Haunt hunt and history crawl with wine tasting on August 22
- Performance by Lauren Ernst of Cirque du Soleil on Saturday, September 12
- Bloody Body Scavenger Hunt and after party with midget bowling and Bad Boy Brian on Saturday, October 10
- Click for more information
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Murder Mystery Dinners In Iowa
At Murder Mystery Dinners In Iowa diners feast on meals and a trail of facts as they try to decipher the dastardly perpetrator of each night’s crime. Guests can select from a range of participatory options, including fully-scripted evening and scavenger hunt dinners, and party down afterwards with a variety of options. Each “whodunit” is held at Periwinkle Place Manor B&B followed by an after party.