Choose Between Two Options
- $36 for a murder mystery dinner for one ($60 value)
- $72 for a murder mystery dinner for two ($120 value)
- Options one and two take place on December 29, January 19, February 16, March 9, March 23, April 6, April 20, May 11, and May 25.
- Meals include: chicken or picadillo beef. Served with rice, beans, and a dessert.
- Coffee, tea, and water included
- All meals have vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Bar service available
Murder Mystery Players
When audiences become immersed in one of Murder Mystery Players' investigations, it's a safe bet that they'll gasp and cringe throughout. Much to their surprise and delight, they'll also probably laugh uproariously. Thats because the company crafts each of its intricate whodunits with lots of intrigue and, despite the heavy subject matter of a murder most foul, hilarity. As the players keep the mystery going, guests enjoy enjoy a buffet that accompanies the show. Audience members shouldn't let the rich flavors and delicious aromas distract them from the action, though. After all, they play an important part in each show, watching for clues and interrogating the suspects in order to catch the culprit. In addition, 8 lucky guests get to play suspects.