Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for a murder mystery dinner for one ($60 value)
- $64 for a murder mystery dinner for two ($120 value)
- Options one and two take place on October 13 (sold out) and 20, November 3, 10, and 30, January 5, 12, 19, and 26, February 9, 16, and 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, and April 6, 13, 20, 27
- Meals include: brisket taco dinner buffet. Buffet includes rice beans brisket tacos, queso, and dessert
- Meals include: breast of chicken marinated in a savory sangria wine sauce with mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Served with Spanish rice, a fresh garden salad and a squash medley and dessert.
- Coffee, tea, and water included
- All meals have vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Bar service available
Murder Mystery Players
When audiences become immersed in one of Murder Mystery Players' investigations, it's a safe bet that they'll gasp and cringe throughout. Much to their surprise and delight, they'll also probably laugh uproariously. Thats because the company crafts each of its intricate whodunits with lots of intrigue and, despite the heavy subject matter of a murder most foul, hilarity. As the players keep the mystery going, guests enjoy enjoy a buffet that accompanies the show. Audience members shouldn't let the rich flavors and delicious aromas distract them from the action, though. After all, they play an important part in each show, watching for clues and interrogating the suspects in order to catch the culprit. In addition, 8 lucky guests get to play suspects.