First dates, like friendships, job interviews, and snow angels in wet cement, rely heavily on first impressions. Make a tasty imprint with today's Groupon to Murphy's Law Irish Bar and Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get a three-course meal for two (up to a $57.80 total value), which includes the following:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $9.95 value each)
- A shared Irish Car Bomb brownie dessert a la mode (a $7.95 value)
- Any two beverages or wine flights (up to a $10 value each)
- For $44, you get a three-course meal for four (up to a $115.60 total value), which includes the following:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two Irish Car Bomb brownie desserts a la mode (a $7.95 value each)
- Any four beverages or wine flights (up to a $10 value each)
At Murphy's Law Irish Bar and Grill, guests feast on Irish-inspired dishes and decadent desserts while taking in a game on the establishment's fleet of televisions and reveling in its lively, laid-back atmosphere. After browsing the expansive menu, dining troops can share or thumb-wrestle for control of a hot appetizer such as spinach-and-artichoke Shamrock dip or chicken wings adorned with Jameson Irish Whiskey barbecue sauce. Entrees follow in the form of a clubhouse sandwich or a Murphy melt, a half-pound patty served on rye bread and topped with Guinness caramelized onions and thousand island dressing. Those with herbivorous hankerings can opt for a medley of veggies brought together in a vegetarian sandwich or wrap, and crispy-fried fish 'n' chips conquer nautical cravings. Diners can wash down forkfuls with any of the bar's lip-smacking elixirs or wine flights. Dessert concludes meals in grand fashion by coating mouth pearls in the chocolaty, ice-cream-topped Irish Car Bomb brownie, named after the Emerald Isle's infamous confectionary hailstorms.
1590 E Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119Get Directions