All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
First dates, like friendships, job interviews, and snow angels in wet cement, rely heavily on first impressions. Make a tasty imprint with today's Groupon to Murphy's Law Irish Bar and Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get a three-course meal for two (up to a $57.80 total value), which includes the following:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $9.95 value each)
- A shared Irish Car Bomb brownie dessert a la mode (a $7.95 value)
- Any two beverages or wine flights (up to a $10 value each)
- For $44, you get a three-course meal for four (up to a $115.60 total value), which includes the following:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two Irish Car Bomb brownie desserts a la mode (a $7.95 value each)
- Any four beverages or wine flights (up to a $10 value each)
At Murphy's Law Irish Bar and Grill, guests feast on Irish-inspired dishes and decadent desserts while taking in a game on the establishment's fleet of televisions and reveling in its lively, laid-back atmosphere. After browsing the expansive menu, dining troops can share or thumb-wrestle for control of a hot appetizer such as spinach-and-artichoke Shamrock dip or chicken wings adorned with Jameson Irish Whiskey barbecue sauce. Entrees follow in the form of a clubhouse sandwich or a Murphy melt, a half-pound patty served on rye bread and topped with Guinness caramelized onions and thousand island dressing. Those with herbivorous hankerings can opt for a medley of veggies brought together in a vegetarian sandwich or wrap, and crispy-fried fish 'n' chips conquer nautical cravings. Diners can wash down forkfuls with any of the bar's lip-smacking elixirs or wine flights. Dessert concludes meals in grand fashion by coating mouth pearls in the chocolaty, ice-cream-topped Irish Car Bomb brownie, named after the Emerald Isle's infamous confectionary hailstorms.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.