Choose from Five Options
- $65 for a one-hour pinched-nerve massage with a 15-minute cellulite release
- $55 for a one-hour medical or sports massage with a 15-minute deep-tissue bodywork
- $45 for a one-hour Swedish massage with a 15-minutes pac release
- $35 for a one-hour head massage with a 15-minute anti-aging release
- $25 for a one-hour foot massage with a 15-minute heel-pain release
A Chat with Musculotendon Therapy
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Dr. Shariff is a Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner and a State Licensed Massage Therapist. He is the founder of Musculotendon Therapy and specialized in Tendinopathy. His techniques are unique and effective in treating injuries such as neck, back, shoulders and joint pain.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My wife. She was injured in a car accident, and doctors failed to cure her. I went everywhere but, nothing worked out. I discovered a rare therapy and learned for five years in order to become a therapist. I modified those techniques and incorporated with others to create Musculotendon Therapy.
What do you love most about your job?
I love helping people recover from their pain.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback I've ever gotten from a customer is, "I am pain free. Please keep up the good work." That is why I love my job!