Skilled professional utilizes non-invasive laser-emitting pads in order to target fat deposits
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who's eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Muse Health & Beauty
No area of the body is too big—or too small, for that matter—for the hair-removal specialists at Muse Health & Beauty to handle. Using laser technology, they rid buttocks, backs, and bikini lines of unwanted fuzz for a more lasting solution than waxing. The spa also offers services such as Deep facials, Plasma with Plasma Pen, Micro-needling, fat freezing, mesotherapy, cellulite vacuum therapy, cavitation, and radiofrequency.
Other treatments include:
- Cosmetic injections: Botox and Dysport for smoothing wrinkles; Juvéderm and Restylane for lifting complexions and filling lips
- Health coaching: to help clients achieve goals ranging from weight management to a boost in energy
- Skin therapies: including microdermabrasion and treatments to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks