Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for a one-year individual membership ($35 value)
- $19 for a one-year family membership, valid for two adults and any of their children under age 18 ($60 value)
Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited free admission to all exhibitions, openings, and artist talks
- Discounts on workshops, programs, and events
- Admission to the Off-the-Wall Pin Up Show + Sale
Members must visit to redeem and start their membership within 30 days of purchase.
The Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia
Visiting The Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia isn't just about seeing works that have already been deemed important. It's also about discovering what the future of art may look like. That's because the museum showcases the visual works of not only established artists, but also emerging talent throughout the state. By investing so heavily in Georgia's artistic community and making the museum's collections available to the general public, MOCA GA strives to preserve these artists' legacies for the viewing pleasure of present and future generations. The permanent collection currently features over 920 works by more than 250 different artists, including paintings, sculptures, photography, prints, and digital works from the mid 1940s to the present day.
MOCA GA's staff displays many of the pieces from the permanent collection alongside works by artists from around the world, demonstrating how Georgia's artistic community fits into a larger global context. The museum hosts rotating exhibitions throughout the year, and it encourages community engagement by regularly holding artist talks and other public programs.