Rotating museum exhibits feature design and crafts from contemporary artists; workshops help kids and adults practice the maker ethos
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
One Individual Membership. Includes:
- Free admission to all exhibitions for member and a guest
- Invitations to members-only previews, parties, and other special events
- Discounted admission to lectures, programs, films, and workshops for member and a guest
- Subscription to the museum newsletter
- 10% off at the Museum Store and invitation to members-only sale days (including special holiday shopping events with additional discounts)
One Family Membership. Includes:
- All of the above benefits
- Unlimited free admission for two cardholders and one guest
- Unlimited free admission for children aged 17 or younger when accompanied by a member
Two Adult General Admissions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid towards products in gift shop. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Craft and Design
The Museum of Craft and Design (MCD) is San Francisco’s only museum devoted exclusively to modern and contemporary craft and design. Founded in 2004, the MCD showcases designers, makers, and artists through an exciting and distinctive series of craft and design-focused exhibitions and public programs. As a non-collecting institution, the museum actively collaborates with artists, designers, museums, and universities, as well as design venues and practitioners to create inspirational experiences in the world of craft and design for visitors of all ages.
- Shop at MCD’s award winning Museum Store, where you can take home your very own contemporary crafts from both seasoned and emerging artists
- Participate in MCD’s MakeArt hands-on workshops as well as engaging artist lectures, film screenings, Design Labs, and Craft Labs
- While You're in the neighborhood sip your coffee, or read a book in the museum-designed parklet just outside; its lime-green walls and succulents enliven the sidewalk