What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a Twelve-month individual membership (a $60 value)
- $75 for a Twelve-month family membership (a $115 value)
Each membership includes unlimited admission for Twelve months—the family membership includes access for two adults and any youth under 18 years of age in the same household—as well as discounts on events and art programs, invitations to exhibit previews, and advance announcements. Individual members receive reciprocal benefits at various Southeastern museums, and Family membership holders receive benefits at museums across North America. View the full list of membership benefits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for active members. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Fine Arts
Inside a building in St. Petersburg, works of art from around the world gather like good friends. Georgia O'Keeffe's Poppy hangs not far from Paul Cézanne's A Corner of the Woods, Pointoise. Claude Monet's Houses of Parliament gives a glimpse of faraway lands, while Thomas Moran's Florida Landscape stays closer to home.
With a range of permanent and rotating exhibitions, the Museum of Fine Arts seeks to engage visitors with art while preserving the pieces in its care. Much of the collection resides in an original 1960s building, but the adjacent modern gallery area draws in visitors with special exhibitions, interactive educational facilities for children, as well as being a beautiful location to hold a corporate dinner, wedding reception, or event. Guests can also stroll into the museum store to browse unique gifts, artisan jewelry, books, and more.
- MFA collection houses pieces from Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, as well as classical and modern American art
- Over 300 annual Museum events include docent-led tours, hands-on workshops for both children and adults, music concerts, and lectures.
- Special events include The Beer Project, Marly Music, Art in Bloom, and more.
- MFA Café overlooks the waterfront with dining inside and out Tuesday through Sunday 11am-3pm
- Museum Store houses hand-crafted jewelry from local artists, men's gifts, children's games and toys, housewares, and the Food+Art Cooking Around Tampa Bay Cookbook
- Nine rotating exhibitions are scheduled for the coming year, with member receptions in advance of each public opening.
Who They Are
The MFA serves over 100,000 visitors annually ranging in age from young children to adults. The Museum is dedicated to engaging and adapting to the community at large. In addition to the wide selection of art from past time periods through modern day, the Museum of Fine Arts offers educational workshops and two gardens where visitors can browse and relax.