All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a Twelve-month individual membership (a $60 value)
- $75 for a Twelve-month family membership (a $115 value)
Each membership includes unlimited admission for Twelve months—the family membership includes access for two adults and any youth under 18 years of age in the same household—as well as discounts on events and art programs, invitations to exhibit previews, and advance announcements. Individual members receive reciprocal benefits at various Southeastern museums, and Family membership holders receive benefits at museums across North America. View the full list of membership benefits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for active members. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Fine Arts, St Petersburg
At the Museum of Fine Arts, in the heart of downtown St Petersburg, works of art from around the world gather like good friends. Georgia O'Keeffe's Poppy hangs not far from Robert Henri's Village Girl. Alexei von Jawlenkey’s Wasserburg on the Inn gives a glimpse of faraway lands, while Thomas Moran's Florida Landscape stays closer to home.
From antiquities to contemporary art, the MFA has something for everyone. While spending the afternoon in downtown St Petersburg, enjoy the MFA Café that serves up delicious works of art with a waterfront view. While you’re at it, browse the award-winning museum store for local art, artisan jewelry, art books, games and more.
- MFA collection spans 5,000 years, and you’ll find works from cultures across the globe, from Roman, to Asian, to African, to European and American.
- Special events include The Beer Project, Marly Music, Art in Bloom, and more.
- MFA Café overlooks the waterfront with dining inside and out Tuesday through Sunday 11am-3pm
- Museum Store houses hand-crafted jewelry from local artists, men's gifts, children's games and toys.
- Exciting special exhibitions are scheduled for the coming year, from fine art photography to mid-century jewelry of the jet set.
Who They Are
The Museum of Fine Arts is the only encyclopedic art museum in Florida, meaning it can tell all of the stories of art history, from ancient to contemporary. The Museum is dedicated to engaging and adapting to the community at large. In addition to the wide selection of art from past time periods through modern day, the Museum of Fine Arts offers educational and entertaining programming for both children and adults.