Visitors can explore everything about food – its history, cultural impact, and flavors, as well as the science and industries behind it
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- General admission: admission to MOFAD, unlimited fortune cookies, and a small complimentary tasting at the Chow Culinary Studio
- Chow Down Package: admission to MOFAD, unlimited fortune cookies, and a meal at the museum’s culinary studio including dim sum, a larger portion of the monthly tasting, and dessert
- “Chow: Making the Chinese American Restaurant” is currently on show—an exhibition tracing the 170-year history of Chinese American cuisine
- Free admission for children 5 and under
- Click here to view the schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Food and Drink
If there’s one universal human experience, it’s eating. Food shapes the way we connect with one another and how we identify with our cultural surroundings. Museum of Food and Drink seeks to educate visitors on everything that makes food great: the culture, science, history, and, of course, the flavor, so it should come as no surprise that there are some edible exhibits along the way.
It also delves into the ways in which food molds society—from our individual diets to our global production and distribution—and informs the most fundamental decisions of our future. Featuring a range of program series that delve into subjects about food, along with private events and pop-up exhibits, visitors are sure to find something that piques their interest.