History enthusiasts experience a blend of gaming, theater, adventure, and achievement
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- 1-Hour Interactive Adventure Theater Experience for Two
- 1-Hour Interactive Adventure Theater Experience for Four
- 1-Hour Interactive Adventure Theater Experience for Six
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Intrigue
Instead of scientific findings and artifacts dating back to ancient years, the Museum of Intrigue deals in mystery and adventure. Located in Destiny USA, you and your friends/family will pick a story that will lead you on an unforgettable adventure throughout the museum! With more than 25 different stories available to be played, you'll find clues, meet strange characters, and challenge your mind to solve the many stories that Museum of Intrigue holds. Within their exhibits are a cast of kooky characters and a host of hidden adventures that open up with just the right touch. When guests stumble into a new museum exhibit, they're only moments away from an adventure, where they can solve puzzles and uncover mysteries alone or as a team. Here's a look at some of the Museum's current exhibits:
- Enigma: In recent days, a shady organization has been lurking around the museum. Today, a mysterious suitcase appears, and you hurry to intercept it, but there's one problem: it's locked. Can you crack the code? (20 minutes, 1-2 players)
- The Treasure of Captain Williams: Legend has it that the Museum's shipwreck exhibit is home to hidden treasure. Do you have what it takes to solve the exhibit's puzzles and strike gold? (40 minutes, 1-8 players)
- A Voice in the Laboratory: Like most museums, the Museum of Intrigue has a host of anonymous donors, but you've got a strange feeling about whoever donated this web of lab equipment. Who once owned all these strange devices? And what's that sound coming from one of the displays? (60 minutes, 2-8 players)