What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$19 for general admission for two ($38 value)
$38 for two Groupons, each good for general admission for two ($76 total value)
$57 for three Groupons, each good for general admission for two ($114 total value)
$35 for a VIP package for two people ($64 value)
- Two Sexy Kiss Aphrodisiac cocktails (picked up at the front bar) ($26 value)
- Two admission tickets ($38 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. VIP option must first be redeemed at the front admission desk where drink tickets will be issued. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Museum of Sex
For over a decade, The Museum of Sex has showcased fascinating exhibitions exploring the art, science, and the study of sexuality. From working in partnership with over 100 major cultural institutions, artists, designers, and academics, the Museum's work spans the globe with over 25 exhibitions that range from a commentary on the sexual history of NYC and the history of hardcore imagery to the erotic heritage of China. Exhibits aim to put sex in context with our modern understanding of humanity, while also revealing the sometimes scintillating history of past generations.
- Something for Everyone: The Museum of Sex focuses on sex and sexuality from a variety of different lenses, including art, history, science and culture, on more than three floors.
- Interactive: Not everything in the Museum is behind glass. In fact, the museum features many interactive exhibits, including the Jump For Joy: Bouncy Castle of Breasts by Bompas & Parr.
- Permanent Collections: In addition to rotating exhibitions, the Museum of Sex also showcases artifacts from its collection of over 15,000 artifacts. Guests may take in fine art, historical artifacts and a collection of significant sexually related ephemera. Current featured artifacts include antique hand-powered vibrators, a dress constructed from thousands of condoms and Hugh Hefner’s smoking jacket.
- Don't Miss: At the store of The Museum of Sex, guests can peruse a curated selection of top quality products across various categories to further explore sexuality in a unique and pleasant environment.