All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 31, 2016
Reviewed January 6, 2014
Reviewed January 6, 2014
What You'll Get
In a world without adults, taxes would have to file themselves, and the president, by default, would be a stack of dogs wearing a long overcoat. Celebrate your adulthood with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for general admission for two (up to a $38.10 value)
- $38 for general admission for four (up to a $76.20 value)
- $57 for general admission for six (up to a $114.30 value)
The museum's current exhibitions include The Sex Lives of Animals, which explores animal sexuality through life-size sculptures, the Universe of Desire exhibit examining what we actually search for on the internet and what we leave behind, and My Life Ruined by Sex, an exhibition that examines the calamitous life and sexually charged artwork of William Kent.
Web content related to this deal may contain graphic adult imagery unsuitable for minors or workplace viewing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts for the 2-admission option only. Not valid until 24hrs after purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Museum of Sex
For over a decade, The Museum of Sex has showcased fascinating exhibitions exploring the art, science, and the study of sexuality. From working in partnership with over 100 major cultural institutions, artists, designers, and academics, the Museum's work spans the globe with over 25 exhibitions that range from a commentary on the sexual history of NYC and the history of hardcore imagery to the erotic heritage of China. Exhibits aim to put sex in context with our modern understanding of humanity, while also revealing the sometimes scintillating history of past generations.
- Something for Everyone: The Museum of Sex focuses on sex and sexuality from a variety of different lenses, including art, history, science and culture, on more than three floors.
- Interactive: Not everything in the Museum is behind glass. In fact, the museum features many interactive exhibits, including the Jump For Joy: Bouncy Castle of Breasts by Bompas & Parr.
- Permanent Collections: In addition to rotating exhibitions, the Museum of Sex also showcases artifacts from its collection of over 15,000 artifacts. Guests may take in fine art, historical artifacts and a collection of significant sexually related ephemera. Current featured artifacts include antique hand-powered vibrators, a dress constructed from thousands of condoms and Hugh Hefner’s smoking jacket.
- Don't Miss: At the store of The Museum of Sex, guests can peruse a curated selection of top quality products across various categories to further explore sexuality in a unique and pleasant environment.