- General Admission to Museum for One
- General Admission to Museum for Two
- General Admission to Museum for Four
Museum of Texas Handmade Furniture
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? The Museum of Texas Handmade Furniture offers a unique collection of Texas Biedermeier furniture built 1840-1880 by skilled German craftsmen that immigrated to the region. It holds one of the largest collections of this German craftsmanship in Texas.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Nan and Bill Dillen understood the value of preserving the heritage of the Texas Hill Country.
3. What do you love most about your job? I love showing people the fabulous collection and teaching about the heritage of the German Texans here.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Visitors (not customers) love this museum. They are constantly impressed with the qualtiy of craftsmanship, the professionalism of the staff, and the heritage of this area.