All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 9, 2018
· Reviewed January 28, 2018
· Reviewed January 28, 2018
What You'll Get
- $27 for adult dual membership to the Museum of Vancouver (a $55 value)
- Century-old museum dedicated to the city of Vancouver, and committed to inspiring dialogue about the city’s past, present, and future
- Dual Membership ($55) includes one year of unlimited admission for two adults, two guest passes for regular admission, information about upcoming special events, and invitations to exhibit opening parties
- The History Galleries offer tales from the early 1900s through to the late 1970s as well as contemporary features
- Home Grown: Local Sustainable Food exhibit, a photographic exploration of local food production, closes on January 2, 2011
- SweaterLodge Unlatched, featuring a mammoth polar fleece sweater suspended in the Museum, opens January 13, 2011
Exhibitions at the Museum of Vancouver have received a lot of press from media outlets such as the Vancouver Courier, the Georgia Straight, and the Globe and Mail. Yelpers give the museum an average of 3.5 stars: > * What I really like about this place is that it’s the only real place to see the history of Vancouver. They lay out the entire history of this city with actual photos and replica models of how the city was at a specific time. – Mike O., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Must activate membership by 6/3/2011, membership expires 1 year from activation date. Valid for new and current members. Not valid with other offers. Includes HST. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Vancouver
The Museum of Vancouver (MOV) connects Vancouverites to the city and to the world. MOV is dedicated to encouraging a deeper understanding of Vancouver through stories, objects and shared experiences using interactive exhibitions and programs that explore the city’s past, present and future.
Featured Exhibition, City on Edge: A Century of Vancouver Activism, is a photo-based exhibition exploring how protest demonstrations have shaped Vancouver’s identity. The exhibition is a unique opportunity to access rarely seen images capturing epic moments of Vancouver’s protest history from the Vancouver Sun and The Province newspapers’ photo collection. These photographs are exceptional historical records of intense and transformative moments in the lives of Vancouverites. The Unbelievable exhibition, in collaboration with HCMA Architecture + Design, features contested objects, storied replicas and iconic artifacts for a mind-bending exploration of the role stories play in defining community.