Choose from Three Options
- C$8 for admission for one adult (C$14 value)
- C$16 for admission for two adults (C$28 value)
- C$20 for admission for one family, valid for two adults and three kids (C$38 value)
Museum of Vancouver
When the Museum of Vancouver was founded, its mission was to show Vancouverites the wonders of the world. But that all changed in 2009. Today, the museum's mission is to show the world the wonders of Vancouver using interactive exhibitions and programs that explore the city's past, present, and future.
- Feature Exhibition: Your Future Home: Creating the New Vancouver (through May 15) explores the hottest topics in Vancouver today—housing affordability, urban density, mobility, and public space. It invites people to discover surprising facts about the city and imagine what Vancouver might become.
- Eye Catcher: The museum's iconic building, which opened in 1968, resembles the woven-basket hats crafted by the region's First Nations peoples—it has since become one of the most recognizable points of the city's skyline.
- Permanent Mainstay: The City Before the City explores the Musqueam’s ancient landscape and living culture. Guests are encouraged to reflect upon Vancouver’s Aboriginal history as they view belongings, digital displays, and a series of recorded interviews with community members
- Don't Miss: MOV history galleries are filled with rare and unique artifacts including a 1955 Ford Fairlane, neon signs, a jukebox, and a myriad of interesting stories