Choose from Four Options
- $25 for one all-you-care-to-eat pass ($40 value)
- $48 for two all-you-care-to-eat passes ($80 value)
- $92 for four all-you-care-to-eat passes ($160 value)
- $99 for one VIP pass ($150 value)
The Music City Hot Wing Festival takes place on Saturday, August 15 at Nashville Riverfront Park. In addition to all-you-care-to-eat wings, passes include access to plenty of food trucks and bars, as well as live music from a full slate of bands.
VIP passes include:
- Exclusive early access on Friday, August 14, from 4-10 p.m.
- Exclusive side-stage seating for live music, with private catering and bar
- All-you-care-to-eat wings
- All-you-care-to-drink beer
- Private bathrooms
- Access to VIP lounge
- Access to VIP after-party lounge at Acme
Music City Hot Wing Festival
When it comes down to it, humans don't need that much to survive. At the top of that short list of necessities, though, three things stand out as more essential than the rest: hot wings, craft beer, and live music. Luckily, you can reach your daily requirements for all three at the Music City Hot Wing Festival, which punctuates every summer with an emphatic mix of spice and suds. Established in 2011, the festival showcases both wing-cooking and wing-eating talents: in 2014, 30 different teams and 20 local restaurants doled out their wings, and scores of competitors devoured piles of wings for cash prizes. Amidst this year's chomping, craft brewer will pour their creations and live bands will crank out the festival's soundtrack from the stage.