Choose from Five Options
- $19 for admission for two to the Speakeasy Spirits Party or Bols Afterparty ($30 value)
- $35 for admission for four to the Speakeasy Spirits Party or Bols Afterparty ($60 value)
The Speakeasy Spirits Party takes place at The Sutler on Saturday, May 2, from 6–9 p.m., and features cocktails made with Speakeasy spirits, Pickers vodka, and Pennington’s whiskey. The Bols Afterparty takes place at The Holland House on Saturday, May 2, from 9:30–11:30 p.m., and spotlights unique libations.
- $45 for admission for two to the Pioneers Experience or MCSCF Wrap Up Party ($70 value)
- $85 for admission for four to the Pioneers Experience or MCSCF Wrap Up Party ($140 value)
At DevDigital on Saturday, May 2, from 1–2:30 p.m., the Pioneers Experience highlights the work of craft-cocktail expert Toby Maloney. The Wrap Up Party is held at William Colliers on Sunday, May 3, from 6–10 p.m., and includes cocktails made with George Dickel Tennessee whiskey and small bites from Chauhan Ale & Masala House.
- $249 for an all-access pass for one ($500 value)
Music City Spirits & Cocktail Festival
Over the course of five days at bars and venues throughout Nashville, PourTaste's Music City Spirits & Cocktail Festival celebrates the local drinking culture. In the process, the event showcases master distillers and pioneers of the city's cocktail scene. These movers and shakers may appear at events on topics ranging from the accessible to the more obscure, including seminars on armagnac and brandy, tastings of wine-based cocktails, and parties presented by producers like Woodford Reserve and El Jimador.