All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $82.50 for eight 30-minute group music lessons for children up to age 11 ($165 value)
- $82.50 for eight 30-minute group music lessons for children age 12 and up ($165 value)
- $24 for four 30-minute private piano lessons ($136 value)
- $24 for two 30-minute private piano lessons and two 30-minute instrument or voice lessons ($136 value)
- $44 for four 30-minute private piano lessons and four 30-minute music theory classes ($184 value)
- $44 for two 30-minute private piano lessons, two 30-minute instrument or voice lessons, and four 30-minute music theory classes ($184 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other promotional discount. Make-up classes are subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Music, Dance & Art School of Douglaston
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
The Music, Dance & Art School of Douglaston offers wide range of Music courses for all ages and levels. We are very proud to have an extremely talented and dedicated faculty. All our instructors are highly trained in their area of expertise; their versatility ensures the students’ progress and at the same time allows them to have fun and to enjoy the experience in a non-competitive, relaxed atmosphere. We are committed to providing highest quality education benefiting all students regardless of their level of capacity and aspirations.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring?
Music students have to bring their own instruments (except pianos) and books. We provide supplies for art students.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
We are happy to have created a place where students can get exposed to the wonderful world of Music, a place that brings out their creativity and musical talents.
What do you love most about your job?
It is exciting to share with students our love of music and to see them grow and evolve in their artistic expression and develop their skills of performance and musicianship.