- $10 for two general-admission tickets (up to $20 value)
- Guests should bring a chair or blanket, food and drink vendors will be available
MusicFest for MS
- The Music: Tap your toes and tip your glass to the blues, gospel, and jazz of local acts including Jennie DeVoe, Cathy Morris, “Voices of Light” (Light of the World Choir), Tola Lewis, and the Jerome Mills Blues Band.
- The Cause: The festival serves as a fundraiser for the Multiple Sclerosis Society, which works to fight MS by conducting research and raising awareness.
- The Setting: Historic Crown Hill Cemetery, which overlooks the Indianapolis skyline and holds the distinction of being the nation’s third largest cemetery.