All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Learning a musical instrument helps develop your brain, which makes it bigger so you can finally fit into bigger hats. Fill your head with this Groupon.
$136 for a 12-week fall Music Together class for children (a $230 total value, including $20 registration fee)
Customers can choose from the following options for the above class:
- Ben Lomond location, 9:30 or 10:30 a.m. on Mondays for newborn–6 yrs. of age
- Santa Cruz location, 12:30 p.m. on Tuesdays for babies 0–8 months old
- Santa Cruz location, 3:30 or 4:30 p.m. on Thursdays for newborn–6 yrs. of age
- Santa Cruz location, 11:30 a.m. on Saturdays for children 3–6 yrs. of age
- Capitola location, 9:30, 10:30, or 11:30 a.m. on Wednesdays for newborn–6 yrs. of age
- Capitola location, 10:30 or 11:30 a.m. on Thursdays for newborn–6 yrs. of age
- Capitola location, 12:30 p.m. on Fridays for babies 0–8 months old
- See the class schedule
Classes are intended for children from birth to age 6. A typical class features kids playing with instruments, singing, and moving to the music as they learn a sense of appreciation for rhythm and melody. Parents join in the fun and help guide their children through activities. See the FAQ section for more details.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. New families only. Must sign waiver. All classes must be attended by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra $50 lab fee per family due to the instructor on the first day of class. Late enrollment up to the 4th week will receive make-up classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In one child's hand, a tiny tambourine jangles along to a song while another child claps to the rhythm. It's not an uncommon sight at any of MusicalMe/Music Together's educational classes, where kids up to age 6 express themselves through music. And parents attend along with their children to sing, dance, and have fun, whether by helping littler participants along or by ripping a mean solo during a kazoo jam session. With classes holding up to 14 students, each child gets a significant amount of attention and guidance as they learn to appreciate melody and rhythm and learn to love making music.