All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A clean car is a source of pride, which is why so many people happily leave theirs abandoned on the side of the road for all to see. Quit stalling and get a clean ride with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a Complete Signature Detail for a four-door sedan or small wagon (a $250 value)
$129 for a Complete Signature Detail for a truck, SUV, or van (a $350 value)
The Complete Signature Detail includes the following:
- Steam clean exterior and chamois dry
- Steam clean wheels and under wheel wells
- Vacuum interior and trunk
- Polish door jambs and trunk jambs
- Clean interior and exterior windows and mirrors
- Steam clean carpets, mats, and seats
- Clean and condition leather
- Clean dash, vents, gauges, cup holders, and other interior elements
- Remove bugs, tar, and surface contaminants with clay-bar treatment
- Polish for light scratch removal (by hand or machine, depending on paint color)
- Apply sealant or carnauba wax (depending on paint color)
- Dress tires and rubber moldings
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra fee may apply for excessive interior/exterior conditions such as pet hair, mold, mildew, dirt/grime. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mutual Detail
Mutual Detail has spruced up Seattle rides since 1998. An array of interior and exterior wash and detail packages treat cars to hand washes, chamois drying, vacuums, and luxe add-ons such as waxes, tire dressing, and polish, which, depending on cars’ paint color, is applied by hand, machine, or telekinesis. In addition to its detailing packages, Mutual Detail also offers a la carte services such as wheel polishing, engine steam cleaning, and leather conditioning. They also use Optima Steam Clean Technology: an eco-friendly system that eschews chemicals and only needs 1.5–2.5 gallons of water to clean, sanitize, and deodorize cars.