Clients can choose from three techniques for beautiful, defined, and full eyebrows
What You'll Get
- Microblading: after applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Permanent makeup: wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- 3D Microblading: This style is ideal for clients that have sparse or fine eyebrow hair, however it is not suitable for those with oily skin.
- 3D Microblading and Microshading: A soft shading is added to the eyebrows after micfroblading to create a softer and fuller look.
- Ombre Powder: This is another form of eyebrows permanent makeup. A technician uses a precise tool to create a soft, powder-filled makeup effect similar to the look of everyday makeup. This style is ideal for all types of clients.
Good candidates for a permanent makeup procedure should not be:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant and/or nursing
- Have a heart condition
- Bad skin condition, such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, or rosacea
- Taking Accutane/Retin-A for the past year
- Taking medication that has blood thinner
- Autoimmune diseases
- Prone to keloid scars
- Pre-existing eyebrow permanent makeup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.