All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 21, 2012
Reviewed October 14, 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012
What You'll Get
Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a Greek catering package for up to 20 people (a $180 total value)
- Half pan of beef and lamb gyro meat (a $30 value)
- 20 chicken souvlaki skewers (an $80 value)
- One pint of hummus (a $5 value)
- One pint of tzatziki sauce (a $5 value)
- One greek salad platter (a $60 value)
- 30 pieces of pita flatbread<p>
$159 for a Greek catering package for up to 40 people (a $360 total value)
- Full pan of beef and lamb gyro meat (a $60 value)
- 40 chicken souvlaki skewers (a $160 value)
- Two pints of hummus (a $10 value)
- Two pints of tzatziki sauce (a $10 value)
- Two greek salad platters (a $120 value)
- 60 pieces of pita flatbread<p>
This deal is not valid for delivery.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
At My Big Fat Greek Restaurant, cooks browse timeless Greek recipes before grilling, broiling, and baking the food that has powered the Hellenic Republic for generations. Although they source ingredients from local producers and grind their own beef in-house whenever possible, they also spotlight the region's iconic flavors by importing kasseri cheese and doling out draft pours of Greek beers.
After carving tender slices of lamb and beef off the towering rotisseries for gyros, the cooks spend their evenings roasting skewers of chicken, shrimp, and vegetables and baking meticulously layered pans of moussaka. Throughout mealtimes, the restaurant keeps diners immersed in the Mediterranean experience by playing a mixture of traditional and modern Greek music while dancers navigate the tables and fire blowers relight any out-of-reach chandeliers.