Becoming a champion athlete requires focus, resilience, and constantly making sure your opponents don’t drink your sweat to steal your life energy. Learn the secrets of sports pros with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for a luxury tour for one to Washington football team training camp (a $60 value)
- $55 for the above tour for two (a $120 value)
- $99 for the above tour for four (a $240 value)
- $99 for a VIP package for one to Washington football team training camp (a $200 value)
- $189 for the above package for two (a $400 value)
- $350 for the above package for four (an $800 value)<p>
Luxury tours include round-trip transportation, meals, and professional Washington football team souvenirs. The VIP package includes a bus ride with a former professional football player, a photo, an official DVD and T-shirt, and access to a VIP tailgate tent with food and beverages. The training camp runs from July 24 to August 17; practice runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Buses leave each day from the three designated locations at 7 a.m., and depart the camp at 6 p.m. <p>
My City Tours is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Washington Redskins. <p>
My City Tours
My City Tours transforms D.C. into one big playground. Their plush, clean buses take visitors to hotspots such as Maryland Live Casino and Hollywood Casino, as well as family-friendly destinations that might include the National Air and Space Museum, Great Falls Park, and Six Flags. Sports enthusiasts hop aboard to take a trip to a professional football training camp, where they can watch their favorite players run drills and work on touchdown dance choreography.