All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$51 for a membership package for one child ($153 value) $93 for a membership package for two children ($215 value)
- Classes for children ages 5 months–7 years old
- Four consecutive weeks of once-weekly classes
- Four consecutive weeks of unlimited practice and play sessions
- Lifetime membership fee
- See the schedule for class and practice and play times.
$57.50 for three days of summer camp for a child aged 3–8 (up to $96 value)
- Summer camp is for children ages 3–8 years old
- Camp is a three-hour drop-off program
- Available Mondays 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Tuesdays 1–4 p.m., and Wednesdays 1–4 p.m. from June 27, 2016 - August 24, 2016
- Games, singing and dancing, puppet shows, gymnastics, crafts, and snack time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Class/Membership pack valid for inactive members only or those that have not had classes in past 3 months. Limit 1 per child. By reservation only, subject to availability. Must start first class or camp no later than the week of July 25th and complete all classes by expiration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Gym
My Gym children's fitness center, which currently has more than 325 international locations, began more than 31 years ago as a structured place for children to safely play, acquire new skills, and romp around. This dedication to imparting the benefits and fun of fitness still earns acclaim today; in 2014, My Gym was named the best children's fitness center by Entrepreneur magazine.
My Gym's popularity stems from its signature program, which helps children from 6 weeks through 10 years of age develop their physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being. This development unfolds in the centers' fun classes, which teach kids fundamental skills through music, dance, games, sports, and more. In addition to boosting physical attributes such as balance, coordination, and strength, these classes also teach kids important social abilities, as well as boost their self-esteem.